Girl Meets World


Into the Jungle

Woke up this morning around 10am after 11 hours of glorious sleep. Poor claire was up at half seven waiting for me to pry my eyes open and get up. After about an hour of primping and sitting around Matt Hughes picked us up and we headed to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch. It was absolutely delicious and ate I way too much. For those unaware, Sweet Tomatoes is a buffet style place but only serves salad, soups, and breads. They also have desserts, most notably a frozen yogurt machine, and really yummy juices.

After lunch we headed over to Animal Kingdom where Claire and I picked up our passes, then the three of us headed into the park and caught a showing of Festival of the Lion King. After that we headed over to Finding Nemo the Musical. As it's off season, the park closed at 5pm, so once Nemo was done the park was shut. Matt drove us back to our hotel and went home for a bit. At 730 we met up with him again and met Chase and his boyfriend Aaron for dinner at Qdoba (a kind of Red Burrito-eque American Chain) and I had a burrito. We hung out and talked for awhile which was very enjoyable. By the time we left it was nine and all the parks save DHS (which closed at 10pm) were closed. So it was pointless to go anywhere. Matt dropped me and Claire off back at Kidani, where we are now.

It doesn't seem like we did much today, but it was a rather full and funtastic day. Now were chilling, well I am. Claire is on the verge of falling asleep. I'll get there soon.

We're hitting up Magic Kingdom tomorrow, excited.

Later

Brynna

0 comments