Girl Meets World


Lucky Charms

I'm making dinner, so I have until the pot of water on the stove starts boiling to write this. I'm not sure when I last updated, I'm assuming it's been at least over a week. I beleive perhaps it was the day after the Harry Potter amazingness? If I'm to be correct, then I'll give you a rundown of post HP events. If I have updated since then and forgotten, I appologize for the repetetiveness.

So the day after HP I hung out with Kevin Casey of Ireland Amazingness again. I think that's the day we went to the Magic Kingdom where we met up with some of his GMR pals. My memory is a tad foggy but I think we may have eaten at Pecos and watched Philharmagic...and rode Dumbo. Sure we did more...after that we headed over to Hollywood Studios, but were assaulted by the biggest rainstorm I've seen yet, and got trapped in Kevin's friend Bri's car for a time. Eventually the rain stopped pouring so intensely and we hightailed it into the park to meet the rest of the group of the ABC Commissary for dinner. The menu did not appeal. Kevin and I had chocolate mouse.

After food we went over to GMR and rode. We were going to attempt Fantasmic, but the rain was too ridiculous and the show was cancelled. We eneded up riding tower before heading out of the park. Of course on the way out, walking as carefully as I could down the wet street, I fell. My knee was and still is a gross mess. Most of the scabs have gone away, except for the big angry one that still hurts like a bitch whenever it gets touched.

We went to Perkins after DHS where I ate...something. I can't remember. Breakfast maybe. Then back home and to bed.

The next day met up with Kevin and the gang again, this time at Animal Kingdom. We ate lunch at Flametree (YUMMM) and then went over to Africa to ride Safaris. It was a good ride actually, the animals were plentiful and the rhinos were apparently about to mate, so they were acting all funny and running out into the road. We had milkshakes from Tamu Tamu after. Delicious. Its an ODF location in Africa that I've never worked.

After that we headed out, back to Bri's place so Kevin could get his wallet. Of course another huge rainstorm hit just then, and so we got trapped in the park until we finally made a run for it. We ended up hanging out at Bri's for a couple hours. Was finally introduced to Sassy Gay Friend in this time. Awesomeness.

We headed to Epcot and had dinner at Sunshine Seasons (More Yummmmm). Then we went into World Showcase and watched the film in France, then found a spot to watch Illuminations again. After that we hung around for a bit, taking photos and being generally sad for Kev's imminent departure the next day. We eventually left the park and went to Downtown Disney for ice cream at Ghiradellis. Eventually it was time to go, time to say bye to Kevin. Very sad. It was truly amazing hanging out with him while he was here. I can't beleive we hadn't seen each other in three years! 2006 remains bestest summer ever. Hopefully, no not hopefully, for sure it won't be another three years before I see him again!

I was supposed to work on the Monday, but felt crappy due to staying up late, eating lots of bad food, and my knee was uber sore, so I called in sick. I used my day off to do useful things like grocery shop.

The next day I worked on an Ice Cream Cart, nothing of note, except the heat and lack of rain. Of course it rained on all my days off, but once I'm back working it can't be bothered to shed a single drop! Annoying. (I like the rain when I work, just in case you didn't catch that).

Wednesday I worked again, long long day, but at least I was in air conditioning that time.

Thursday was fun. I met up with Matt Hughes for lunch and Menchies...for those who are unware. Menchies is amazing. You get a like bowl, fill it with flavored frozen yogurt and toppings, then pay by weight. I had a peanut butter flavored yogurt which lots of chocolate toppings. SOooo good.

After that I went back to Vista and met up with Alex, we headed over to DHS to watch the American Idol show which neither of us had seen yet. Then we wanted to ride coaster or tower, but it was so busy that we opted not to. Instead we went to Take 5, where low and behold I ran into Jimmy and Ryan, who I've barely seen this summer at all. I got some coaster passes out of them, and made them swear to hang soon. Hopefully tomorrow actually.

After riding Alex and I made our way to Downtown Disney and we met up with Vicki and Justin to see The Karate Kid which was surprisingly really good.

The next day I went shopping with Joey at the outlets and got some awesome new balance runners for dirt cheap, and a cute jacket from the Gap.

I worked for all of four hours on Saturday. It was lame. Super duper lame.

Sunday I was off again. No one else was, so I had a Brynna day. I went to another outlet mall and got another awesome Jacket, this time from Tommy Hilfiger. I forgot how much I love that store down here. Then I came home, showed off my purchases to Alex, then headed to Downtown Disney and finally saw Toy Story 3, which was beyond amazing. Good times.

Anyways, my water has long past boiled and my chicken is thuroughly cooked. So bye for now.

Brynna

0 comments