Girl Meets World


The Bitch of Living

Hey all,

Sorry such a long time and no update again. It's been a long week. It should be longer, seeing as I was scheduled, starting last Monday, to work 11 days in a row. But alas, it's my supposed day 6 and I'm home sitting on my computer and not at work. Why? Because I'm ill. Of course. Working so much, not eating properly, and shoving pepto bismol down my throat all week has finally caught up with me. Just so you all know, it's not like I'm not trying to eat healthy or anything...it's just so hard to grocery shop for fruit and veggies often because they go bad and I work so much and taking the bus to Wal-Mart is a two hour ordeal.

Anyways, first off I'll adress a question I beleive my aunt Robin left last post about what it is I actually do at work? Here goes. I work in outdoor foods at Animal Kingdom, this means that any stand in which the guest orders food from well, outside, is fair game. Except for two places: the turkey leg place (thank god, who wants to smell that all day) and an ice cream place attached to Restauarantosaurus (a quick service place in dinoland). So I can be working at an ice cream cart or Kiosk anywhere in the park, although I tend to work mostly on Discovery Island - which is like the centre area of the park where the tree is, and in Dinoland. For example, the past couple of days I worked in Beastly, a kiosk that sells Corn Dogs. The day before those, I worked in another Kiosk that sold pretzels, and before that, another one that sold Hot Dogs, Popcorn...etc.

Aside from working, my week has been pretty slow. I think the biggest event was watching the Lost Finale on Sunday. Let me tell you, my mind is still reeling. Some days I'm thrilled with the way it ended, others I'm still mightly confused. But to anyone who never watched, or stopped watching, go back and watch again. I can't wait to buy all six seasons and watch em asap all in a row. Maybe all my questions weren't answered, but the message at the end was beautiful and maybe it's fiction, but it's hopeful and I wish it to be true.

Last night a girl from work and I went to see Letters to Juliet. It was a cheesy/cute romance that I thuroughly enjoyed. It even made me laugh a bit. Amanda Seyfried is my current 'it' actress.

This is nice, next week which equals tomorrow through next saturday, I only work three days! How you may ask? Well I was schedule five, which created that 11 days in a row I was supposed to work (mentioned earlier). I know my limits, and I knew it would be too much, so I gave a couple shifts away. I'm actually really excited for the time off. Hopefully can find things to do during them! Tuesday - I was supposed to come home for graduation, but it just didn't work out, so instead I bought a ticket to go see the Backstreet Boys at the Hard Rock at Universal. Very excited! Shall tell you all about it after, as I have the day after it off.

I don't really have much else to mention right now. I wish I could have come home for graduation and seen you all, I really miss everyone so so so much. I wish you could all come down here and visit me. Unfortunately, I know that won't happen. Though if you're interested, let me know and I'll book you a cheap hotel. And I have 6 days worth of maingate pass just sitting around that could get you in the park for free...

Oh well. Be warned that once I'm back, well not once, but soon after, I'm forcing my Dad to throw me a graduation/birthday shindig and everyone has to come. I'll buy a mickey eared grad cap and cross the backyard while everyone claps for me. K? Keep your calendars open. Probably labour day weekend, or the one before.

Love you all, miss you all.

Brynna

(Ps just bought the Spring Awakening soundtrack on itunes, so amazing. That's why I titled this blog that, it's a song from the musical. Soooo good. Plus it's true.)

0 comments